Dah lame tak membebel kat ruang nie.... tired of writing about life in Brisbane, which is lately rather dull, or routinely.... but I feel like writing today... jadi teringat la 3 lagi blog yang dah lame ku tinggalkan.... I keep forgetting why I have to have 3 other blogs....
Anyway... today I want to talk about reflection. Onn has forwarded a link of somebody else's blog, which I found rather amusing. That fellow write about kisah-kisah dia masa kecil. Nie link dia <http://hazril.blogspot.com/>..... Jadi bila dah baca kisah-kisah lama nie....teringat la pulak kisah-kisah lame kita.... lame nie maksudnye zaman kecik-kecik dan persekolahan dolu-dolu.
But interestingly, in my case, these back tracking thing didnt just pop up like that. It got something to do with yaya.
Lately, I observed, yaya is being so bossy, hot tempered, couldnt get along with friends at school and likes to play by her own. I found it worrying, but doesnt treat it as a sign of troublesome. For yaya is an independent child, and she has shown it since she was very little. She walked before she was 1 year old. She was toilet trained before she was 2. She eats and sleeps by her own at 3 years old. At four she already knows her ABC, and learnt to write it, plus she can take her own bath and wash herself after going to the toilet. We did encourage her to do things by her own. Probably some parents would think us like some strict parents or so. hehehhehe... and honestly I too think that way. Kadang-kadang tu terasa macam kita nie tak sabar-sabar nak suruh anak membesar....
But as long as yaya likes to do it, we treat it as a very normal thing to do. At least in our family. Coz, I was too an independent child. I was the youngest in the family of three. My brother, before me, is 6 years different and my sister is 9 years different. Both of them went to boarding school, and that left me by myself most of the time. So I was used to do everything alone, and get along pretty well with cats. I have my own set of keys since I was in secondary school. And I didnt depend on anybody most of the time. hehehheheh...
And that is why yaya can bring herself in that way too.... But lately, she always found difficulty to mingle with friends, I think she is being bossy nowadays. She wants everybody to listen to her, including us. Probably this is resultant from my expecting a baby. Or probably she is so use to do everything by herself, so she kind of has her own system of doing things.
That reminds me of way back when I was in kindy. Ada la 2 3 kali gaduh ngan kawan-kawan...hehhehehe... cant remember why. But the worst fight had cause me to not going to school again, because at that time I felt my friends would ignore me and school is no longer a fun place to go.....hehehehh... mak had to drag me to school, and my teacher had to pull me inside. It was such a scene. My teacher managed to get me inside, and for half of the day, I sat beside the teacher, behind the teacher's table, and I need to stretch my neck to look over the table, peeking at my friends. But after a while, I gained back the confidence, and seeing me anxious of joining my friends, the teacher sent me to my desk. And everything was back to normal.
hahahahhaha.... some reflection huh.... tapi setakat nie, yaya blum lagi feeling that way. She always enjoy going to school. Eventhough her friend buat dunno aje when she greeted them. And ibu mana tak sedihkan tgk situasi macam tu.... but yaya takes it lightly and continue what ever she wants to do. What a courage she has, tak macam mak dia...hehehhehe... And it really makes me proud.